You must accept Terms & Conditions
and pay attention to the Rules of Etiquette to continue
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO COMMERCIAL USE!
By accessing the DVDylan.com site or using any of its features, you agree not to use or exploit any aspect of the
DVDylan site for any commercial purpose related to the sale or distribution of copyrighted recordings or performances,
except under the authority of the artist(s) involved. Users violating this rule are subject to immediate termination
of membership without any additional notice.
- Members may not post personal information (e.g. phone numbers or home addresses) or anything likely to cause offence.
- The Boards may not be used to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations.
- The Administrator reserves the right to censor, modify or delete any posted message; also to cancel
the Membership of any Member who fails to adhere to generally acceptable standards of conduct.
RULES OF ETIQUETTE
- Good communication is important. When dealing with other members, please be frank, open, friendly and responsive.
- As English is not the first language of every site-user, posted messages should be worded so that all site-users can
easily understand them (The same consideration applies with emails also.)
- The site supports an active trading community. Please be honest and forthright in your dealings on the site.
Resolve problems in a calm, positive and reasonable manner. Trade actively, if you wish, but do not buy or sell these DVDs.
No DVDs are for sale here and that practice is strongly discouraged.
- Many collectors/traders started their collections due to the generosity of others. Please consider
helping newcomers (and others) by offering B&P (blanks and postage), vines or freebies on the Boards as opportunity allows.
- Visiting DVDylan - both a source of information and a place to meet other Bob Dylan fans - should be a pleasurable and
rewarding experience. However, this aim can only be achieved with the active co-operation of all Members. If you wish
to contribute or participate, please do so positively. Spread the happiness. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer.