3.5 (2 votes)
|Date:||Friday, 10th June 1988|
- Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Absolutely Sweet Marie
- Watching The River Flow
- Tangled Up In Blue
- Masters Of War
- San Francisco Bay Blues (acoustic)
- Boots Of Spanish Leather (acoustic)
- Lakes Of Pontchartrain (acoustic)
- The Times They Are A-Changin' (acoustic)
- It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
- In The Garden
- Gates Of Eden
- Like A Rolling Stone
- Rank Strangers To Me (acoustic)
- Everybody's Movin'
- Maggie's Farm
|Number of discs:||1|
|Authoring:||DVDs with menu and chapters are circulating|
Dynamic singing by Dylan. Neil Young guests on songs 11-14, 16-17.
This show features an excellent performance by Dylan. Highlights are the acoustic numbers and the numbers with the special guest, Neil Young. Excellent audio sources exist for a possible sound upgrade, but this will prove quite challenging due to some irregularities in the video portion. As it stands, the audio is not bad, and it can be made better through judicious use of your equalizer. A menu was recently added, which makes the disk more user-friendly.
Reviewed by yassou on 26th March 2006
If this is the same Berkeley '88 I've seen, the star rating is way out of line. Distance is pretty far back.
Reviewed by blair on 18th August 2004